Stakeholders including countries, donors, the private sector, and civil society are stepping up to find innovative ways to mobilize new financial and policy commitments for nutrition and to ensure greater accountability in the decade ahead.
Additional information on submitting pledges is coming soon.
Make a pledge.
- Explore what makes a strong commitment in the Commitment Guide
- For step-by-step support on how to register, visit the N4G Commitment Registration Guide
- When you’re ready to pledge, complete the Commitment Registration Form
- Share information about pledging at N4G with peers
- Spread the word about the N4G 2021 Summit using these Resources
- Advocate for greater nutrition investments and stronger policies in the lead up to the next N4G Summit, using messages in the N4G Key Message Document
- Connect with us on Twitter and spread the message about the need to #InvestInNutrition. Visit the Social Press Kit to access social media tools.
- Global Nutrition Report
- State of the World’s Children 2019: Children, Food and Nutrition
- An Investment Framework for Nutrition
Photo courtesy of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement. License here.