Stakeholders including countries, donors, the private sector, and civil society are stepping up to find innovative ways to mobilize new financial and policy commitments for nutrition and to ensure greater accountability in the decade ahead.
Additional information on submitting pledges is coming soon.
Make a pledge.
- Explore what makes a strong commitment in the draft Commitment Guide
- Develop a pledge for the 2020 Summit in Tokyo
- Explore the policies for stakeholders participating in N4G in the Principles of Engagement Guide (coming soon)
- Share information about pledging at N4G with peers
- Learn more about the advocacy opportunity that N4G 2020 presents in the N4G FAQ Document
- Spread the word about the N4G 2020 Summit opportunity in presentations, using the N4G PowerPoint
- Advocate for greater nutrition investments and stronger policies in the lead up to the next N4G Summit, using messages in the N4G Key Message Document
- Connect with us on Twitter and spread the message about the need to #InvestInNutrition. Access the social media toolkit graphics
- Global Nutrition Report
- State of the World’s Children 2019: Children, Food and Nutrition
- An Investment Framework for Nutrition
Photo courtesy of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) Movement. License here.